Five of the Best LGBT Graphic Novels of 2013
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
December 27 2013 5:09 AM ET
Anything That Loves, edited by Charles Zan Christensen (Northwest Press): A 200-page anthology of bisexuality in comics, Anything That Loves features work from well-known cartoonists like Adam Pruett, Erika Moen, Nick Leonard, and Tania Walker. The vignettes are quite varied and provide a wide range of characters in both sexual and nonsexual experiences. As in any anthology, some work is better than others, but Anything That Loves deserves applause simply for demonstrating the complexity and diversity of bisexual experiences — and their reflection in comics.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- 14 Sexy Gifts for Your Slutty Friends
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'