U.K. Site Shares Coming Out Stories of Young and Old Alike
BY Daniel Reynolds
September 06 2012 5:00 AM ET
Reflecting the diversity of his readers' ages, Dhesi gave a 60-year-old man, who goes by the name “Jay,” space for a diary, where he shares the experience of coming out to his wife and grown daughters. Jay describes his first time marching in a gay pride parade as: “an unbelievable experience. For the past fifty some years I have hit, pretended, shielded, cloaked, and closeted myself at every step of the way… It was exhilarating, freeing, and fascinating.”
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder