WATCH: It Gets Better Special Inspires With Coming Out Stories
BY Lucas Grindley
October 10 2012 12:57 PM ET
Thursday is the annual National Coming Out Day. And if you are considering how to find the words to tell a special person in your life, watch this clip from MTV's It Gets Better special. Aspiring rapper Vecente, 21, comes out to his best friend, Taylor, despite his worried about the reaction he'll get.
The special is the second with MTV from Dan Savage and his partner Terry Miller, who created the viral video campaign two years ago, and it helps young people to develop their own plan by watching what others their age are going through.
Watch a clip from the show via Celebuzz below. Then watch the complete show if it grabs your interest.
Get More: MTV Shows
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'