WATCH: It Gets Better Special Inspires With Coming Out Stories
BY Lucas Grindley
October 10 2012 1:57 PM ET
Thursday is the annual National Coming Out Day. And if you are considering how to find the words to tell a special person in your life, watch this clip from MTV's It Gets Better special. Aspiring rapper Vecente, 21, comes out to his best friend, Taylor, despite his worried about the reaction he'll get.
The special is the second with MTV from Dan Savage and his partner Terry Miller, who created the viral video campaign two years ago, and it helps young people to develop their own plan by watching what others their age are going through.
Watch a clip from the show via Celebuzz below. Then watch the complete show if it grabs your interest.
Get More: MTV Shows
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride