WATCH: It Gets Better Special Inspires With Coming Out Stories
BY Lucas Grindley
October 10 2012 1:57 PM ET
Thursday is the annual National Coming Out Day. And if you are considering how to find the words to tell a special person in your life, watch this clip from MTV's It Gets Better special. Aspiring rapper Vecente, 21, comes out to his best friend, Taylor, despite his worried about the reaction he'll get.
The special is the second with MTV from Dan Savage and his partner Terry Miller, who created the viral video campaign two years ago, and it helps young people to develop their own plan by watching what others their age are going through.
Watch a clip from the show via Celebuzz below. Then watch the complete show if it grabs your interest.
Get More: MTV Shows
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 1 hour 31 min ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 2 hours 7 min ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 2 hours 35 min ago
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM