WATCH: It Gets Better Special Inspires With Coming Out Stories
BY Lucas Grindley
October 10 2012 1:57 PM ET
Thursday is the annual National Coming Out Day. And if you are considering how to find the words to tell a special person in your life, watch this clip from MTV's It Gets Better special. Aspiring rapper Vecente, 21, comes out to his best friend, Taylor, despite his worried about the reaction he'll get.
The special is the second with MTV from Dan Savage and his partner Terry Miller, who created the viral video campaign two years ago, and it helps young people to develop their own plan by watching what others their age are going through.
Watch a clip from the show via Celebuzz below. Then watch the complete show if it grabs your interest.
Get More: MTV Shows
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple