'Evening Under The Stars' Raises Millions for L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center
BY Lucas Grindley
October 21 2013 3:17 PM ET
The party brought out a roster of LGBT stars to help combat homelessness, with several sharing personal testimonials from stage. From left: screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, writer and producer Dan Bucatinsky, L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center CEO Lorri Jean, and actress Jane Lynch.
Lisa Vanderpump of the Real Housewives and David Furnish pose for cameras. Furnish told the audience that he and his partner, Elton John, are concerned about the link between HIV infection rates and LGBT homelessness and are annual donors to the center. "A time will come when we won't need centers like this anymore," he said, but he said that time hasn't come.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- WATCH: Ellen Predicts the World Series With Male Strippers