Cast of 'Major Crimes' Teams With GLSEN for Antibullying PSA
BY Jase Peeples
July 16 2013 4:36 PM ET
The cast of TNT’s Major Crimes has partnered with the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network, to produce a new antibullying PSA.
The video debuts the same week as an episode of the show in which crimes were committed against a teen because she was different from her classmates.
The PSA features each of the cast members highlighting the dangers of bullying and GLSEN’s mission to keep kids safe in schools.
“No two kids are alike, yet they all need the same things,” the cast points out in the video. “They look to us for love and support and most of all to keep them safe. No child deserves to live in fear just because they’re different or to be beaten because of who they are.”
Watch the full PSA below.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend