Cast of 'Major Crimes' Teams With GLSEN for Antibullying PSA
BY Jase Peeples
July 16 2013 4:36 PM ET
The cast of TNT’s Major Crimes has partnered with the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network, to produce a new antibullying PSA.
The video debuts the same week as an episode of the show in which crimes were committed against a teen because she was different from her classmates.
The PSA features each of the cast members highlighting the dangers of bullying and GLSEN’s mission to keep kids safe in schools.
“No two kids are alike, yet they all need the same things,” the cast points out in the video. “They look to us for love and support and most of all to keep them safe. No child deserves to live in fear just because they’re different or to be beaten because of who they are.”
Watch the full PSA below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule