Out and Proud: LGBT Youth Share Their Stories
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 17 2013 5:00 AM ET
Chrissy is a girl from Mississippi who filmed her experience coming out to her family. Originally she came out as bisexual, but now she identifies as a lesbian, and her family and friends still support her being who she is.
Matt is a college student who struggled with his sexuality for a while before finally acceptinh himself. His coming-out was a long, difficult process but he hopes that “this is just what you needed to hear today."
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide