Out and Proud: LGBT Youth Share Their Stories
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 17 2013 4:00 AM ET
Chrissy is a girl from Mississippi who filmed her experience coming out to her family. Originally she came out as bisexual, but now she identifies as a lesbian, and her family and friends still support her being who she is.
Matt is a college student who struggled with his sexuality for a while before finally acceptinh himself. His coming-out was a long, difficult process but he hopes that “this is just what you needed to hear today."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas