Out and Proud: LGBT Youth Share Their Stories
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 17 2013 5:00 AM ET
Chrissy is a girl from Mississippi who filmed her experience coming out to her family. Originally she came out as bisexual, but now she identifies as a lesbian, and her family and friends still support her being who she is.
Matt is a college student who struggled with his sexuality for a while before finally acceptinh himself. His coming-out was a long, difficult process but he hopes that “this is just what you needed to hear today."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'