Out and Proud: LGBT Youth Share Their Stories
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 17 2013 5:00 AM ET
Kaelyn and Lucy are a long-distance lesbian couple who have their own YouTube channel. This video provides a wealth of advice for viewers who are planning to come out soon to friends and family.
Jazz is an exceedingly articulate young transgender girl. She and her family made a documentary, I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition, in which her inspiring story is explained.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series