Out and Proud: LGBT Youth Share Their Stories
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 17 2013 5:00 AM ET
Kaelyn and Lucy are a long-distance lesbian couple who have their own YouTube channel. This video provides a wealth of advice for viewers who are planning to come out soon to friends and family.
Jazz is an exceedingly articulate young transgender girl. She and her family made a documentary, I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition, in which her inspiring story is explained.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men