Out and Proud: LGBT Youth Share Their Stories
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 17 2013 5:00 AM ET
Kaelyn and Lucy are a long-distance lesbian couple who have their own YouTube channel. This video provides a wealth of advice for viewers who are planning to come out soon to friends and family.
Jazz is an exceedingly articulate young transgender girl. She and her family made a documentary, I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition, in which her inspiring story is explained.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message