Hot Sheet: Top Gun Gay
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2014 7:38 PM ET
7. WEB: The Lovebirds
On the heels of the release of their new album, Breakup Shmakeup, lesbian folk-pop duo the Lovebirds (Lindsay White and Veronica May) have released a self-titled documentary chronicling the story of how this talented twosome overcame numerous obstacles to maintain their creative momentum. From the experience of ending their romantic relationship to preserve the two San Diego songwriters’ musical partnership to battling mental illness and beyond, the documentary is a story of loss, celebration, and rebirth that gives viewers a peek at the experiences that have shaped the unique sound of these dynamic artists. Watch the full documentary below, and for more on the Lovebirds, visit the band’s official website. – Jase Peeples
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.