12 Gender-Swapping Cartoon Voices
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2013 7:00 AM ET
Christine Cavanaugh: Dexter (Dexter’s Lab)
Male or female, who didn't want to be Dexter (or perhaps his obnoxious sister DeeDee)? He was a boy genius with a sick laboratory in the unsuspecting suburbs. If you're young enough to have watched Dexter's Lab without irony, you also probably recognize Cavanaugh's talents as the voice of Chuckie Finster on Rugrats.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'