12 Gender-Swapping Cartoon Voices
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2013 7:00 AM ET
Christine Cavanaugh: Dexter (Dexter’s Lab)
Male or female, who didn't want to be Dexter (or perhaps his obnoxious sister DeeDee)? He was a boy genius with a sick laboratory in the unsuspecting suburbs. If you're young enough to have watched Dexter's Lab without irony, you also probably recognize Cavanaugh's talents as the voice of Chuckie Finster on Rugrats.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court