Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Touch by Henri Cole ($23, Farrar, Straus, and Giroux)
Another author who gets better with each book, Pulitzer Prize finalist Henri Cole has a new novel that vacillates between extremes, innocence and violent self-condemnation, intellect and emotions, the erotic and the elegiac. Love, death, and memory are all touchstones that Cole describes with unusual power. FSGBooks.com
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban