Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Touch by Henri Cole ($23, Farrar, Straus, and Giroux)
Another author who gets better with each book, Pulitzer Prize finalist Henri Cole has a new novel that vacillates between extremes, innocence and violent self-condemnation, intellect and emotions, the erotic and the elegiac. Love, death, and memory are all touchstones that Cole describes with unusual power. FSGBooks.com
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes