16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
Kings of Ruin by Sam Cameron (Bold Strokes Books)
Danny Kelly has vowed to stay in the closet until he graduates high school, which is becoming increasingly difficult in the nation's country music capitol. All he really enjoys is rock 'n' roll and fast cars but Danny is banned from the wheel until he turns 21. With defeated spirits, Danny discovers something, though, that puts every car in America and its driver in the path of danger. With the help of a gay 17-year-old, Danny can save the citizens of Nashville. But he might not be able to keep his secrets from his cute and charming new friend. The fast-paced page turner keeps you cheering for the young man fighting to save innocents and finding himself in the process.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'
- LISTEN: Santorum Frothing Mad That LGBT Activists Have 'Silenced the Church'