16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
Injustice by K.A. Kron & Brenda L. Leffler (Lethe Press)
What happens when you meet that one person who tests you in every way? Distrust, caution, desire, and temptation put pressure on everything you try to do. That's what Riley Connors is faced with when she meets Ali Garcia. Riley is a troubleshooter poised to bring criminals and thugs to justice when the law has overlooked them. But when Ali's in trouble, Riley's allegiances are questioned when she chooses between serving justice and her emotions. Injustice asks you, what would you do? Falling in love may be a powerful thing, but will it trump doing what is right? (LethePressBooks.com, $6.99)
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument