16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
Injustice by K.A. Kron & Brenda L. Leffler (Lethe Press)
What happens when you meet that one person who tests you in every way? Distrust, caution, desire, and temptation put pressure on everything you try to do. That's what Riley Connors is faced with when she meets Ali Garcia. Riley is a troubleshooter poised to bring criminals and thugs to justice when the law has overlooked them. But when Ali's in trouble, Riley's allegiances are questioned when she chooses between serving justice and her emotions. Injustice asks you, what would you do? Falling in love may be a powerful thing, but will it trump doing what is right? (LethePressBooks.com, $6.99)
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children