Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
Girlfag: A Life Told in Sex and Musicals by Janet W. Hardy (Beyond Binary Books)
In her newest book, Janet Hardy, author of The Ethical Slut, explains the growing community of women who love, are attracted to, and identify with gay men — both as peers and bedfellows. Hardy examines the women in this subgroup and the meanings of gender and orientation in bits and pieces through her own life and through the lenses of others.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Op-ed: Helping Gays Find Love Isn't Easy, Especially In the South
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women