Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
Pigeon in a Crosswalk: Tales of Anxiety and Accidental Glamour by Jack Gray (Simon & Schuster)
This new collection offers hilarious tales, sensitive memories, and a boatload of sarcasm for an unforgettably funny book. Author — and Emmy-winning producer for CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 — Jack Gray vividly captures the character of New York City. Whether he's introducing a grandmother with a crush on Alex Trebek, or weaseling his way into a party at Larry King’s house with the wit of a New Yorker who can “answer the question of ‘What are you doing tonight?’ honestly with ‘I’m going home to watch The Golden Girls and cry,’” Gray knows exactly how to tell a story.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media