CBS to produce J. Edgar Hoover TV movie
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 27 2002 12:00 AM ET
Syndicated columnist Romeo San Vicente reports that filmmakers and brothers Tony and Ridley Scott (the directors behind The Hunger and Thelma and Louise, respectively) are making a three-hour movie for CBS based on Curt Gentry's J. Edgar Hoover: The Man and the Secrets. Both the network and the producers say they want the film to explore all aspects of Hoover's life--no word yet as to whether his longtime relationship with Clyde Tolson, or purported penchant for cross-dressing, will be included.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media