Siegfried and Roy looking to sell their memoirs
October 27 2004 11:00 PM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls reports that entertainers Siegfried and Roy are discreetly looking to sell the rights to a joint memoir they would write. A source tells Walls, "They're meeting with top publishers in the coming weeks. It's all very hush-hush, but apparently, they're going to tell everything about their private and professional lives. We're very excited about it." Walls's informant goes on to say that the pair will be seeking bids in the seven-figure range. A spokesperson for Siegfried and Roy did not return Walls's calls.
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?