Siegfried and Roy looking to sell their memoirs
October 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com columnist Jeannette Walls reports that entertainers Siegfried and Roy are discreetly looking to sell the rights to a joint memoir they would write. A source tells Walls, "They're meeting with top publishers in the coming weeks. It's all very hush-hush, but apparently, they're going to tell everything about their private and professional lives. We're very excited about it." Walls's informant goes on to say that the pair will be seeking bids in the seven-figure range. A spokesperson for Siegfried and Roy did not return Walls's calls.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero