Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
BY Clay Cane
May 21 2009 12:00 AM ET
I'm not sure how true this is, but I heard that you said
on the radio you had a same-sex experience?
Umm... yes. [
You were obviously very close to the late, great Rick James.
What do you think of the Dave Chappelle skits on him?
It was very funny -- Rick loved it. So, if he loved
it, I love it. The statement that was made was not what Rick
said, it was never "I'm Rick James B." Rick used to
always say, "I'm Rick MF James!" That's what
he would say. So the whole "Rick James B" thing was a
made-up Dave Chappelle thing.
When you get to heaven, what is the DJ playing?
I'm sure it's Aretha Franklin. I'm sure it's
something off the
album. Probably, Aretha Franklin "Wholy Holy." I hope
when Rick James went to heaven they played Aretha Franklin
"Wholy Holy" too. He loved her as much as I did. I have a
lot of beautiful moments riding around with him in his Rolls,
me and him just playing Aretha all day.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'