BY Brandon Voss
March 11 2010 2:05 PM ET
In a perfect world, would you like Kim to be your girlfriend?
I don’t think that perfect world exists. I like her a lot, but the
reality of the situation is that she has two kids, she lives in Atlanta ...
I don’t know how Kim feels — maybe it’s confusing for her — but she’s
with her longtime love, Big Poppa. I don’t know. We do have a
connection, so you’d have to ask her about that. Now she’s getting ready
to film again, so moving forward I don’t really even know if our
friendship will continue. I don’t know where any of this is going.
she make a good lesbian girlfriend?
I’m not really sure. When I
meet people who are straight, I’m very respectful. I would never come on
to a straight person. If you tell me you’re straight, that is what it
is, so it wasn’t a thought in my mind.
Whether it’s healthy or not, lots of gay men are attracted to straight guys. Is it not the same with you and straight women?
It’s very different for me. I connect with people on a more emotional level first, and that happens very rarely. I’m not the type of person who looks at a girl and goes, “Oh, my God, she’s beautiful and I want to go home with her tonight.” I’ve never been that person. I did connect with Kim on an emotional level, but I’ve always been very respectful of her sexuality.
You’ve done many high-profile remixes for Madonna — most recently of “Revolver” — so have you ever heard rumors that you were dating her?
Oh, yeah, it happened with Madonna, it happened with Ingrid Casares — I was supposedly sleeping with both of them — and this was years ago when I DJ'ed Madonna’s wedding in Scotland. I’m an openly gay woman, so that happens anytime I connect with a straight woman. It’s just never happened on this level before, but I guess the connection between me and Kim is different — or maybe it’s because the media’s so different now with the Internet and blogging. It was only in newspapers back then. But I don’t know where they get this stuff.
Would Madonna make a good girlfriend?
Oh, Madonna could have me any day! [Laughs] I’m a DJ too, so she can dump her DJ for me and then there’d be another Lindsay Lohan–Samantha Ronson connection!
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 5 min 8 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 9 min 31 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 1 hour 40 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 1 hour 44 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 2 hours 6 min ago
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 2 hours 9 min ago
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM