Sacha Harding: Flattered by the Attention
BY Jeremy Kinser
January 23 2012 4:00 AM ET
What was the experience like posing nude for Gay Times?
Very enjoyable. The GT team are very professional.
Gay Times' Nude Issue also raises awareness for Elton John's AIDS Foundation. Why was it important for you be involved in this project?
AIDS is a massive problem. If there is anything I can do to help, I was more than happy to.
You were also the ambassador for the Movember campaign, which raises awareness for prostate and testicular cancer. Why is it important for you to be involved in these campaigns?
The Movember campaign is close to my heart. I have personally seen people affected by the disease. I have been fortunate enough to be able to work closely with the charity to do my bit and try and make a difference.
What is something about you that your fans would be surprised to know about you?
I don't like watching rugby, only playing.
What are you looking forward to most in 2012?
The opportunity to try and win the championship with the Bedford Blues, and my first surf of the year!
Follow Harding on Facebook here. Watch video of Harding's photo shoot for Gay Times below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality