Sacha Harding: Flattered by the Attention
BY Jeremy Kinser
January 23 2012 4:00 AM ET
What was the experience like posing nude for Gay Times?
Very enjoyable. The GT team are very professional.
Gay Times' Nude Issue also raises awareness for Elton John's AIDS Foundation. Why was it important for you be involved in this project?
AIDS is a massive problem. If there is anything I can do to help, I was more than happy to.
You were also the ambassador for the Movember campaign, which raises awareness for prostate and testicular cancer. Why is it important for you to be involved in these campaigns?
The Movember campaign is close to my heart. I have personally seen people affected by the disease. I have been fortunate enough to be able to work closely with the charity to do my bit and try and make a difference.
What is something about you that your fans would be surprised to know about you?
I don't like watching rugby, only playing.
What are you looking forward to most in 2012?
The opportunity to try and win the championship with the Bedford Blues, and my first surf of the year!
Follow Harding on Facebook here. Watch video of Harding's photo shoot for Gay Times below.
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: Pat Robertson Says Pray for Gays 'Recruited' By Child Abuse
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Most Antigay in Primary 12 min 13 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! 32 min 19 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse 2 hours 23 min ago
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 2 hours 57 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 3:20 PM
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 2:50 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 2:44 PM