The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
American Airlines — Not only does American Airlines market directly to gay travelers (who represent a $65 million industry segment), but the company flaunts its Rainbow Team, the first LGBT sales staff in the sky. American also sponsors flights to and from national gay events like Pride festivals and HRC galas. In 2002, American became the first airline to score 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting