WATCH: Zach Galifianakis Speaks From the Future About the End of AIDS
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 24 2012 12:20 PM ET
Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Silverman, Tracy Morgan, and Marisa Tomei are among celebrities who speak from the distance future to reveals changes humanity will have experienced in three years, including the beginning of the end of the AIDS pandemic.
Hello, my name is Zach Olympia Dukakis," Galifianakis intones at the beginning of a Funny or Die video. "I'm coming to you from the year 2015 where anything is possible.
Morgan lists an abundance of hybrid animals, such as the Eagle-phant, Tomei is excited about her new Porsche that folds up into her pocket, while Silverman informs us that "boobs are gross" and we've stopped using slang words such as "totes" and "amazeballs."
"Here's something that's not too crazy," Galifianakis adds. "We can reach the begnnning of the end of AIDS by 2015."
The video is
part of a campaign by ONE, the non-profit organization co-founded by Bono, which calls for support for a global effort to reach the beginning of the end of the AIDS pandemic by 2015. With expanded access to AIDS treatment and investment in new prevention techniques, many scientists believe this is now possible.
Watch the video below.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge