Opening Ceremony Was a Snark Fest on Twitter
BY Jami Smith
February 08 2014 2:06 AM ET
LGBT friendly comedians showed up in full force on Twitter to make their voices heard during the Opening Ceremony. None of them have met a ban on gay propaganda they haven't tried to break.
I took the Facebook quiz and got "You'd Be Murdered In Sochi For Who You Love".
— Rhea Butcher (@RheaButcher) February 7, 2014
Sector 13 Underrepresented At Sochi
— Uncle Dynamite (@UncleDynamite) February 8, 2014
The irony of nbc's rainbow peacock..
— Tamantha Taintawoman (@TammywithaT) February 8, 2014
These opening ceremonies are like Communism meets SMASH.
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) February 8, 2014
There's no way straight dudes choreographed this shit. #OpeningCeremony
— Warren Holstein (@WarrenHolstein) February 8, 2014
The reason Sochi isn't ready for the #Olympics2014 is because all the work was done on Putin's face.
— Frank Lesser (@sadmonsters) February 8, 2014
If you look in the background of the Olympic Opening Ceremony you can see Sarah Palin watching it from her house.
— JRehling (@JRehling) February 8, 2014
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- A Letter to My Partners
- Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- Religion Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues 4 min 14 sec ago
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 50 min 53 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People 1 hour 5 min ago
- Travel Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race 1 hour 7 min ago
- Television Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2 1 hour 14 min ago
- Art WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old 1 hour 28 min ago
- Television WATCH: The First Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of The Normal Heart 10:28 AM