Opening Ceremony Was a Snark Fest on Twitter
BY Jami Smith
February 08 2014 1:06 AM ET
LGBT friendly comedians showed up in full force on Twitter to make their voices heard during the Opening Ceremony. None of them have met a ban on gay propaganda they haven't tried to break.
I took the Facebook quiz and got "You'd Be Murdered In Sochi For Who You Love".
— Rhea Butcher (@RheaButcher) February 7, 2014
Sector 13 Underrepresented At Sochi
— Uncle Dynamite (@UncleDynamite) February 8, 2014
The irony of nbc's rainbow peacock..
— Tamantha Taintawoman (@TammywithaT) February 8, 2014
These opening ceremonies are like Communism meets SMASH.
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) February 8, 2014
There's no way straight dudes choreographed this shit. #OpeningCeremony
— Warren Holstein (@WarrenHolstein) February 8, 2014
The reason Sochi isn't ready for the #Olympics2014 is because all the work was done on Putin's face.
— Frank Lesser (@sadmonsters) February 8, 2014
If you look in the background of the Olympic Opening Ceremony you can see Sarah Palin watching it from her house.
— JRehling (@JRehling) February 8, 2014
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'