A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
9 p.m., Tacoma, Wash.: Kali Files, in the front, center, plays laser tag with friends after a long day at work. "We are all in the Army, and we like to use our tactical skills we've learned over time."
9:45 p.m., Portsmouth, Va.: Ensign Matthew Lawson works the night shift at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, caring for the sailors, Marines, soldiers, and airmen who protect us.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future