A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
9 p.m., Tacoma, Wash.: Kali Files, in the front, center, plays laser tag with friends after a long day at work. "We are all in the Army, and we like to use our tactical skills we've learned over time."
9:45 p.m., Portsmouth, Va.: Ensign Matthew Lawson works the night shift at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, caring for the sailors, Marines, soldiers, and airmen who protect us.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- POLL: Nationwide Marriage Equality Inevitable — and Welcome
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job