A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
9 p.m., Tacoma, Wash.: Kali Files, in the front, center, plays laser tag with friends after a long day at work. "We are all in the Army, and we like to use our tactical skills we've learned over time."
9:45 p.m., Portsmouth, Va.: Ensign Matthew Lawson works the night shift at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, caring for the sailors, Marines, soldiers, and airmen who protect us.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'