A Day Without 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
9 p.m., Tacoma, Wash.: Kali Files, in the front, center, plays laser tag with friends after a long day at work. "We are all in the Army, and we like to use our tactical skills we've learned over time."
9:45 p.m., Portsmouth, Va.: Ensign Matthew Lawson works the night shift at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, caring for the sailors, Marines, soldiers, and airmen who protect us.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian