One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
12 a.m. Chicago — “Celebrating the Denver Bronco win late into the night by singing Heart's "Crazy on You" karaoke style. (Yes, those are pom-poms.)” – Bill Cruz
1:49 a.m. Los Angeles — “It’s Manscaping Monday! A Persian gay's work is never done.” — Matthew Nouriel
2:20 a.m. Los Angeles — Comics Teddy Margas (left) and Mikey Scott working hard striking the stage after the Mikey & Teddy Comedy Hour.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law