One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
12 a.m. Chicago — “Celebrating the Denver Bronco win late into the night by singing Heart's "Crazy on You" karaoke style. (Yes, those are pom-poms.)” – Bill Cruz
1:49 a.m. Los Angeles — “It’s Manscaping Monday! A Persian gay's work is never done.” — Matthew Nouriel
2:20 a.m. Los Angeles — Comics Teddy Margas (left) and Mikey Scott working hard striking the stage after the Mikey & Teddy Comedy Hour.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player