One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
12 a.m. Chicago — “Celebrating the Denver Bronco win late into the night by singing Heart's "Crazy on You" karaoke style. (Yes, those are pom-poms.)” – Bill Cruz
1:49 a.m. Los Angeles — “It’s Manscaping Monday! A Persian gay's work is never done.” — Matthew Nouriel
2:20 a.m. Los Angeles — Comics Teddy Margas (left) and Mikey Scott working hard striking the stage after the Mikey & Teddy Comedy Hour.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?