Busting Out the Drag on the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2012 5:02 PM ET
It's not all sun block and spokes. Enjoy these pictures from the fifth day of this year's AIDS/LifeCyle ride, a 545-mile trek from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Participants are raising millions of dollars for services provided by the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Oops. The slip is slipping
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?