Busting Out the Drag on the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2012 5:02 PM ET
It's not all sun block and spokes. Enjoy these pictures from the fifth day of this year's AIDS/LifeCyle ride, a 545-mile trek from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Participants are raising millions of dollars for services provided by the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Oops. The slip is slipping
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- 10 Mushy Moments With Brittney Griner And Glory Johnson
- Even Former NOM Executives Believe Marriage Equality Is Imminent