Busting Out the Drag on the AIDS/LifeCycle Ride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2012 5:02 PM ET
It's not all sun block and spokes. Enjoy these pictures from the fifth day of this year's AIDS/LifeCyle ride, a 545-mile trek from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Participants are raising millions of dollars for services provided by the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Oops. The slip is slipping
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers