Omarosa Attacks Bethenny Frankel
BY Kenneth Harvey
June 11 2010 4:45 PM ET
Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel is once again in the press, but not because her new television show, Bethenny Getting Married?, premiered last night.
Apprentice contender Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth has alleged Frankel had plastic surgery after giving birth and claimed Frankel's husband is gay.
Manigault-Stallworth released a statement Thursday to Perez Hilton in response to comments Frankel made when The View cohosts made comparisons between the two reality-television stars.
The blog post said, "I have never once said a bad word about her or all of the [rumors] swirling around Jason and his sexuality. Everyone knows he's gay, but we never said anything — because she was happy. When she got a tummy tuck with her C-section after the baby and pretended that she just lost the baby weight naturally, none of us said anything, because she was happy."
Manigault-Stallworth ends her statement by calling Frankel names and by saying that she is insulting everyone.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?