Omarosa Attacks Bethenny Frankel
BY Kenneth Harvey
June 11 2010 4:45 PM ET
Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel is once again in the press, but not because her new television show, Bethenny Getting Married?, premiered last night.
Apprentice contender Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth has alleged Frankel had plastic surgery after giving birth and claimed Frankel's husband is gay.
Manigault-Stallworth released a statement Thursday to Perez Hilton in response to comments Frankel made when The View cohosts made comparisons between the two reality-television stars.
The blog post said, "I have never once said a bad word about her or all of the [rumors] swirling around Jason and his sexuality. Everyone knows he's gay, but we never said anything — because she was happy. When she got a tummy tuck with her C-section after the baby and pretended that she just lost the baby weight naturally, none of us said anything, because she was happy."
Manigault-Stallworth ends her statement by calling Frankel names and by saying that she is insulting everyone.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'