Steven Slater Offered Reality TV Show
BY Julie Bolcer
August 16 2010 10:40 AM ET
Less than one week after he slid down an airplane's emergency shoot, JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater has
received an offer to host a reality TV show in which he helps unhappy
workers quit their jobs in creative ways.
TMZ reports that “According to well-placed industry sources ... Stone Entertainment— a powerhouse in the reality TV world — is going after Slater to host a show in which various disgruntled workers quit their jobs in extravagant ways.”
The offer was received by Slater’s lawyer, who is representing the flight attendant facing criminal charges after cursing out passengers upon arrival at JFK airport and exiting from the plane’s emergency slide last Monday. However, as TMZ reports, doubt now surrounds Slater’s version of events, where he claims that an unruly passenger sparked the incident.
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis