Steven Slater Offered Reality TV Show
BY Julie Bolcer
August 16 2010 9:40 AM ET
Less than one week after he slid down an airplane's emergency shoot, JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater has
received an offer to host a reality TV show in which he helps unhappy
workers quit their jobs in creative ways.
TMZ reports that “According to well-placed industry sources ... Stone Entertainment— a powerhouse in the reality TV world — is going after Slater to host a show in which various disgruntled workers quit their jobs in extravagant ways.”
The offer was received by Slater’s lawyer, who is representing the flight attendant facing criminal charges after cursing out passengers upon arrival at JFK airport and exiting from the plane’s emergency slide last Monday. However, as TMZ reports, doubt now surrounds Slater’s version of events, where he claims that an unruly passenger sparked the incident.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 1 hour 33 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM