Behind the Mike at Radio Host Frank DeCaro's Wedding
BY Advocate Contributors
August 17 2011 5:20 PM ET
Sirius satellite radio host Frank DeCaro married his longtime partner, Jim Colucci, Tuesday while on the air — which means you didn't get to see it. So here are the behind-the-mike photos of the nuptials, live from New York.
The Village Voice's Michael Musto reported on the repartee that kept the event moving on air. He said comedian Lizz Winstead officiated beautifully.
"Even Fred Phelps said, 'Fuck it — I won't protest this one," Winstead said while praising the couple.
"I promise always to remain your biggest fan," Colucci swore during the vows.
The Frank DeCaro Show airs on Sirius's OutQ station weekdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Lucas Grindley
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet