Behind the Mike at Radio Host Frank DeCaro's Wedding
BY Advocate Contributors
August 17 2011 4:20 PM ET
Sirius satellite radio host Frank DeCaro married his longtime partner, Jim Colucci, Tuesday while on the air — which means you didn't get to see it. So here are the behind-the-mike photos of the nuptials, live from New York.
The Village Voice's Michael Musto reported on the repartee that kept the event moving on air. He said comedian Lizz Winstead officiated beautifully.
"Even Fred Phelps said, 'Fuck it — I won't protest this one," Winstead said while praising the couple.
"I promise always to remain your biggest fan," Colucci swore during the vows.
The Frank DeCaro Show airs on Sirius's OutQ station weekdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Lucas Grindley
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark December 11 2013 7:01 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker December 11 2013 6:45 PM
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? December 11 2013 6:44 PM
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards December 11 2013 6:03 PM