Coming Out in Print
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Issue 554, July 3 1990
The outspoken bisexual comedian spoke to The Advocate about her attention-grabbing relationship with Madonna and surprised many by revealing she was at the time dating a man.
“There is no closet [for me] to come out of; there’s no concern. With the exception of political figures who are gay and voting antigay, which is a whole different thing, I think outing is just an invasion of people’s privacy.”
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News