Coming Out in Print
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 23 2012 4:00 AM ET
Issue 554, July 3 1990
The outspoken bisexual comedian spoke to The Advocate about her attention-grabbing relationship with Madonna and surprised many by revealing she was at the time dating a man.
“There is no closet [for me] to come out of; there’s no concern. With the exception of political figures who are gay and voting antigay, which is a whole different thing, I think outing is just an invasion of people’s privacy.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'