Coming Out in Print
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Issue 554, July 3 1990
The outspoken bisexual comedian spoke to The Advocate about her attention-grabbing relationship with Madonna and surprised many by revealing she was at the time dating a man.
“There is no closet [for me] to come out of; there’s no concern. With the exception of political figures who are gay and voting antigay, which is a whole different thing, I think outing is just an invasion of people’s privacy.”
- Michele Bachmann Is Back With One of Her Most Homophobic Comments Ever
- Modern Family's Gay Dad Says NO WAY to Rick Santorum Photo
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- WATCH: Model Andreja Pejic Comes Out as a Transgender Woman
- This African Mother Is a Lesbian and a 'Criminal'