Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
5. Seattle (pop. 620,778) The fun, funky folks in Seattle don’t wait for sunny skies for a good time. Though the whole city is gay-friendly, Capitol Hill is the epicenter of LGBT life, and it features lots of small and large clubs (for men and women), B&Bs, and great dining, both high-end and low. While heteros can feel comfy in most modern gay bars, the delightfully small, speedy dive bar Pony (PonySeattle.com) is just for the gay guys. Don’t plan your wedding reception there.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News