Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
5. Seattle (pop. 620,778) The fun, funky folks in Seattle don’t wait for sunny skies for a good time. Though the whole city is gay-friendly, Capitol Hill is the epicenter of LGBT life, and it features lots of small and large clubs (for men and women), B&Bs, and great dining, both high-end and low. While heteros can feel comfy in most modern gay bars, the delightfully small, speedy dive bar Pony (PonySeattle.com) is just for the gay guys. Don’t plan your wedding reception there.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples