Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
5. Seattle (pop. 620,778) The fun, funky folks in Seattle don’t wait for sunny skies for a good time. Though the whole city is gay-friendly, Capitol Hill is the epicenter of LGBT life, and it features lots of small and large clubs (for men and women), B&Bs, and great dining, both high-end and low. While heteros can feel comfy in most modern gay bars, the delightfully small, speedy dive bar Pony (PonySeattle.com) is just for the gay guys. Don’t plan your wedding reception there.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Women Are Still Locked in Immigration Detention Cells With Men Just Because They're Trans
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy