Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
3. Spokane, Wash. (pop. 210,103) Most of eastern Washington is somewhat conservative, but like many western cities, Spokane is becoming steadily more diverse, boosted by an energetic LGBT populace. This rugged, hilly city near the Idaho border hosts the Spokane Pride Parade and Rainbow Festival (OutSpokane.com) each year.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser