Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
3. Spokane, Wash. (pop. 210,103) Most of eastern Washington is somewhat conservative, but like many western cities, Spokane is becoming steadily more diverse, boosted by an energetic LGBT populace. This rugged, hilly city near the Idaho border hosts the Spokane Pride Parade and Rainbow Festival (OutSpokane.com) each year.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant