I Advocate: Gregory Cason
BY Advocate Contributors
April 15 2013 6:00 AM ET
…girl groups. I have always loved strong women and the sound of rock and roll. When a friend brought over the single of “We Got the Beat” by the Go-Go’s, I knew I’d found my group. They write their own music, play their own instruments, and aren’t afraid to push limits. Today, 80% of the music I listen to is led by female voices and musicians, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. GoGos.com
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive