I Advocate: Gregory Cason
BY Advocate Contributors
April 15 2013 6:00 AM ET
…girl groups. I have always loved strong women and the sound of rock and roll. When a friend brought over the single of “We Got the Beat” by the Go-Go’s, I knew I’d found my group. They write their own music, play their own instruments, and aren’t afraid to push limits. Today, 80% of the music I listen to is led by female voices and musicians, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. GoGos.com
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men