BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 6:26 PM ET
Steal a private kiss with your honey inside the Disney parks aboard the semisecluded, two-seater “doom buggy” in the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom or step inside Epcot’s trademark geodesic sphere and take advantage of the dark, rainbow laser–filled interior of Spaceship Earth. You can also sign up for a couple’s day of pampering at the gay-owned and operated Eo Inn and Spa (EoInn.com/spa), which offers a full menu of massages, facials, beauty and spa treatments across the street from scenic Eola Lake in downtown Orlando.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law