BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 6:26 PM ET
Steal a private kiss with your honey inside the Disney parks aboard the semisecluded, two-seater “doom buggy” in the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom or step inside Epcot’s trademark geodesic sphere and take advantage of the dark, rainbow laser–filled interior of Spaceship Earth. You can also sign up for a couple’s day of pampering at the gay-owned and operated Eo Inn and Spa (EoInn.com/spa), which offers a full menu of massages, facials, beauty and spa treatments across the street from scenic Eola Lake in downtown Orlando.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'