I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
…Caravaggio. I am amazed by the way the artist Michelangelo Caravaggio manipulates light and shadow, making his subjects stand out as if they were a 16th-century photograph in oil paints. He created great controversy by always giving his subjects, even the holiest of public figures, the grit of truth and reality. (Above, The Cardsharps, 1595) Caravaggio-Foundation.org
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'