I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
…the Broadway stage. I was taken to my first Broadway show when I was 8, and I was a show tune queen by intermission. There’s nothing like the experience of live theater. Whether it’s a musical or a “straight” play, there’s something about being part of a captivated audience watching an incredible performance that can transform you. Theater is fun. It’s reflective. It’s escapism. It’s social commentary. It’s pure magic. Broadway.com
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'