I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...The Ali Forney Center.
I did some work with them when I lived in New York City and was lucky enough to get to know their founder, Carl Siciliano. Carl is beyond inspiring, and the work the AFC does is exceptional. They provide housing, support, counseling, health services, and most importantly, a smart and loving staff for homeless LGBT youth in New York City. The center is in constant need of support. AliForneyCenter.org
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon