I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...The Ali Forney Center.
I did some work with them when I lived in New York City and was lucky enough to get to know their founder, Carl Siciliano. Carl is beyond inspiring, and the work the AFC does is exceptional. They provide housing, support, counseling, health services, and most importantly, a smart and loving staff for homeless LGBT youth in New York City. The center is in constant need of support. AliForneyCenter.org
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving