Bookshelf: Pleasure Seekers and Secret Keepers
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Your Boyfriend & Other Guys I’ve Kissed: The Tails of Totally Tyler by Totally Tyler
In his first book, party boy blogger Totally Tyler uses humor to ease his bumpy journey along the road to happiness — a road filled with bad dates, dreadful jobs, and a steady stream of cocktails. While aiming to do for Atlanta what Sex and the City did for Manhattan, Your Boyfriend provides more than one valuable lesson about living and loving. (Nazca Plains, $18) — Winston Gieseke
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- ISIS Propaganda Claims Gays Are 'Pedophiles,' 'Animals'
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating