Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
The Confessions of a Sex Addict Part 1 by Michael Wynne ($10, Kiss and Tell Press)
The old cliché that good things come in small packages certainly apply to Michael Wynne's tiny tome, a breezy but thoughtful collection of stories that read more like diary entries of the authors sexual exploits across London. Indeed, these are wonderfully frank and self- effacing fuck stories, but the tales of Wynne, those of his Jamaican lesbian painter friend McKenzie, and the larger exploration of how gay men relate to each other, if even briefly, make for addictive reading for even the prurient queer lit lover. TheConfessionsOfASexAddict.com
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?