Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 1:00 AM ET
The Confessions of a Sex Addict Part 1 by Michael Wynne ($10, Kiss and Tell Press)
The old cliché that good things come in small packages certainly apply to Michael Wynne's tiny tome, a breezy but thoughtful collection of stories that read more like diary entries of the authors sexual exploits across London. Indeed, these are wonderfully frank and self- effacing fuck stories, but the tales of Wynne, those of his Jamaican lesbian painter friend McKenzie, and the larger exploration of how gay men relate to each other, if even briefly, make for addictive reading for even the prurient queer lit lover. TheConfessionsOfASexAddict.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment