Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
The Confessions of a Sex Addict Part 1 by Michael Wynne ($10, Kiss and Tell Press)
The old cliché that good things come in small packages certainly apply to Michael Wynne's tiny tome, a breezy but thoughtful collection of stories that read more like diary entries of the authors sexual exploits across London. Indeed, these are wonderfully frank and self- effacing fuck stories, but the tales of Wynne, those of his Jamaican lesbian painter friend McKenzie, and the larger exploration of how gay men relate to each other, if even briefly, make for addictive reading for even the prurient queer lit lover. TheConfessionsOfASexAddict.com
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'