BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Jon Hamm: Matt Weiner
“The big thing now is the man-crush — I love this new phrase, which tries to butch up the idea as much as possible,” said Mad Men’s Jon Hamm in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “But guys like guys all the time. They don’t necessarily want to have sex with them, but they have relationships with male friends.” So who’s Hamm’s man-crush? “Man, Matt Weiner, who wrote this goddamn thing… [John] Slattery, who’s fuckin’ genius on it… I have tons of men who have inspired me in my life.”
Read our full interview with Jon Hamm here.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times