BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Jon Hamm: Matt Weiner
“The big thing now is the man-crush — I love this new phrase, which tries to butch up the idea as much as possible,” said Mad Men’s Jon Hamm in a 2008 interview with The Advocate. “But guys like guys all the time. They don’t necessarily want to have sex with them, but they have relationships with male friends.” So who’s Hamm’s man-crush? “Man, Matt Weiner, who wrote this goddamn thing… [John] Slattery, who’s fuckin’ genius on it… I have tons of men who have inspired me in my life.”
Read our full interview with Jon Hamm here.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion