And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 4:00 PM ET
Many an actor has been showered with awards for playing gay. But just as many have fallen on their faces. As awards season rolls around, we took a look back at some of the worst performances by actors playing gay (or pretending to be gay) on film. From J.Lo in Gigli to Al Pacino in Cruising, read the list — then let us know who you think we missed in the comments below.
Check back Saturday for The Advocate's list of great gay performances snubbed by Oscar.
- Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
- Dallas Councilwoman Objects to "Homosexual Conduct" in HIV Testing Billboard
- Study: Same-Sex Couples Suffer Discrimination in Rental Market
- Op-ed: Flying While Trans
- PHOTOS: Pride From France to Italy to Greece
- Arizona: Org. Files for Marriage Equality Ballot Initiative
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 12 min 26 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Did Chris Colfer Get Arrested? 18 min 32 sec ago
- Entertainment News EXCLUSIVE: Madonna's MDNA Concert Clip 1 hour 1 min ago
- Politics Dallas Councilwoman Objects to Gay HIV Billboard 1 hour 56 min ago
- Marriage Equality Arizona: Org. Files for Marriage Equality Ballot Initiative 2 hours 6 min ago
- Business Study: Same-Sex Couples Suffer Discrimination in Rental Market 2 hours 8 min ago
- Women WATCH: The Voice's Out Artist Michelle Chamuel Tackles Annie Lennox's 'Why' 2 hours 20 min ago