And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 4:00 PM ET
Many an actor has been showered with awards for playing gay. But just as many have fallen on their faces. As awards season rolls around, we took a look back at some of the worst performances by actors playing gay (or pretending to be gay) on film. From J.Lo in Gigli to Al Pacino in Cruising, read the list — then let us know who you think we missed in the comments below.
Check back Saturday for The Advocate's list of great gay performances snubbed by Oscar.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College