And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 4:00 PM ET
Many an actor has been showered with awards for playing gay. But just as many have fallen on their faces. As awards season rolls around, we took a look back at some of the worst performances by actors playing gay (or pretending to be gay) on film. From J.Lo in Gigli to Al Pacino in Cruising, read the list — then let us know who you think we missed in the comments below.
Check back Saturday for The Advocate's list of great gay performances snubbed by Oscar.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either