And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 4:00 PM ET
Many an actor has been showered with awards for playing gay. But just as many have fallen on their faces. As awards season rolls around, we took a look back at some of the worst performances by actors playing gay (or pretending to be gay) on film. From J.Lo in Gigli to Al Pacino in Cruising, read the list — then let us know who you think we missed in the comments below.
Check back Saturday for The Advocate's list of great gay performances snubbed by Oscar.
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Op-ed: Miley's Date Proves Homelessness Is the Real Crime