The Gay Films of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 26 2013 9:42 AM ET
From the mind that brought you Jawbreaker, Darren Stein now brings us another high school tale, this time with a gay twist. When the three Queen Bees of a high school realize they are missing the hottest accessory sweeping the nation — the gay best friend — they instantly try to stake a claim on the newly outed gay student who gets trapped in the middle of the battle. Weaves, insults, and tiaras fly in one of the smartest gay films to hit the screen in a while.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal