The Gay Films of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 26 2013 9:42 AM ET
From the mind that brought you Jawbreaker, Darren Stein now brings us another high school tale, this time with a gay twist. When the three Queen Bees of a high school realize they are missing the hottest accessory sweeping the nation — the gay best friend — they instantly try to stake a claim on the newly outed gay student who gets trapped in the middle of the battle. Weaves, insults, and tiaras fly in one of the smartest gay films to hit the screen in a while.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men