The Gay Films of the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 26 2013 9:42 AM ET
From the mind that brought you Jawbreaker, Darren Stein now brings us another high school tale, this time with a gay twist. When the three Queen Bees of a high school realize they are missing the hottest accessory sweeping the nation — the gay best friend — they instantly try to stake a claim on the newly outed gay student who gets trapped in the middle of the battle. Weaves, insults, and tiaras fly in one of the smartest gay films to hit the screen in a while.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana