WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
The Vegan Drag Queen: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread by Honey LaBronx
One of the more prolific drag chefs out there, the Vegan Drag Queen — Honey LaBronx — shares her favorite recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and then shows you how to also use this recipe for making cupcakes and vegan cream cheese frosting. Want something more traditional? There's a bevy of Vegan Drag Chef vids on YouTube.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends