WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
The Vegan Drag Queen: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread by Honey LaBronx
One of the more prolific drag chefs out there, the Vegan Drag Queen — Honey LaBronx — shares her favorite recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and then shows you how to also use this recipe for making cupcakes and vegan cream cheese frosting. Want something more traditional? There's a bevy of Vegan Drag Chef vids on YouTube.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown