WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
Kiki Kitchen: Low-Carb Flaxseed Pizza with guest Gusty Winds
In the first episode, New York City drag queen Gusty Winds stops by and samples some delicious low-carb "crustless" pizza that's only 5g of carbs per slice.
Bonus Recipe: "Chick-fil-GAY" A Low-Carb Chick-fil-A Without the Hate
12g of carbs. 0g of homophobia. Guest Marti Gould Cummings stops by and asks for fried chicken — hold the hate — and gets this low-carb parmesan crusted alternative to Chik-fil-A's fried intolerance. Find more recipes and videos at KikiKitchen.com.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.