WATCH: 15 Must-See Drag Queen Cooking Shows
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 07 2012 4:00 AM ET UPDATED: August 07 2012 2:19 PM ET
Kiki Kitchen: Low-Carb Flaxseed Pizza with guest Gusty Winds
In the first episode, New York City drag queen Gusty Winds stops by and samples some delicious low-carb "crustless" pizza that's only 5g of carbs per slice.
Bonus Recipe: "Chick-fil-GAY" A Low-Carb Chick-fil-A Without the Hate
12g of carbs. 0g of homophobia. Guest Marti Gould Cummings stops by and asks for fried chicken — hold the hate — and gets this low-carb parmesan crusted alternative to Chik-fil-A's fried intolerance. Find more recipes and videos at KikiKitchen.com.
- Commentary Op-Ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 6:01 AM
- Transgender How New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Inmates 5:53 AM
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM