Hot Sheet: Do You Know the Way to San Diego?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 09 2013 5:00 PM ET
3. TV: Americans in Bed
Step into the bedrooms of 10 couples with HBO's newest documentary special, Americans In Bed. The 80-minute feature introduces viewers to a broad cross-section of Americans of various ages, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and sexual orientations, in candid interviews that touch on marriage, family, fidelity, commitment, and all the reasons people come together — and break apart. Featuring one gay and one lesbian couple, director Philippa Robinson explores with each couple what they look for in a partner, and how they know they've found it. Americans In Bed debuts on HBO Monday, Aug. 12 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Watch the trailer below:
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home