Got a Buck? Help an Artist
BY Michelle Garcia
July 15 2011 1:25 PM ET
The Goal: $15,000
The Deadline: Sept. 3, at 3:18 a.m. Eastern
Cool Perk for Contributions: Those who pledge $1,000 get a private screening for 15 of their friends.
The film makers behind Choosing to be Chosen are looking for more LGBTQ people who have embarked on the journey of converting to Judaism. Sofar, they have interviews with six people, but they need cash to interview more people, not only in their home base in the San Francisco Bay area, but beyond as well, including overseas. The money will also help the film makers finish the scoring and editing.
Watch their pitch below, and visit their Kickstarter page here
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law