Five Crowdfunding Campaigns You Should Consider This Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 2:00 PM ET
Project: Friend Film (Indie-Go-Go), the story of two teenagers experiencing the trials and tribulations of growing up gay and transgendered small town America, was created after director Elliot London spent several months on a crosscountry search for what it means to be an LGBT teen today. Two teens, Joseph and Sara, helped him shape the film and serve creative liaisons for the project. So far the Indie-Go-Go project has only raised $5,000 of the $81,000 goal, but there are 24 days left to fund it. (Indiegogo.com/friendfilm)
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'