Otalia in Love on Guiding Light ?
BY Michael Fairman
March 09 2009 11:00 PM ET
Crystal, how is working with Jessica?Crystal:
She's got amazing discipline and passion. She knows her
character very well and is not afraid to step in with you. You
need to have a good acting partner; otherwise the scene doesn't
take off. Now, there are advantages. When you kiss you don't
get this big rash on your chin. She's a beautiful person.
Do you two crack up on set?Jessica:
We have had so many "pee in the pants" moments. Crystal is
wickedly funny! A lot of what is funny about the character of
Olivia is, it's all Crystal, whether it's written or not.
Jessica is very funny. She comes off very reserved sometimes,
but she is smart and witty. People don't know that about
What about the first time you two kissed on-screen? Was it
I am always a little nervous when I kiss somebody. Your heart
flutters and you think,
Did I brush my teeth?Jessica:
In the first kiss you think,
Is my lip too high? Did I make a scowly face?Crystal:
And you want it to look pretty!
It was really nice. Good times.
Will we see Otalia kiss on-screen again in the near
Yes, they will kiss again. It will probably be down the line a
bit, but there will be a near-kiss soon.
It's a little bit more indication than what we have been doing
In closing, what can we tell Otalia fans to look forward
These two women will tell each other how they feel, and these
will be really big moments. The story is not going away, and
they will be showing more affection to each other. Yes, it will
become a romantic love. I can't tell you when, but you will see
more of that between the two of them.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM