BY Michael Fairman
April 21 2009 12:00 AM ET
Which guy do you think has the best sense of humor, thus
Thorsten Kaye is pretty frickin' funny, and he has a dry sense
of humor. And he has been the one I have been around the most
right now. I think Ricky has a wonderful sense of humor
Why do you think the gay audience has responded to you in
your various roles?
I think nobody wants to see someone get run over. They want to
see people take their power back and strive to be the best they
can be, and not let people walk all over them, but I think
that's true for all people.
How much of Jamie is Liza?
The similarities are: I am certainly coming into my own sense
of self and power and knowing how to get what I want. It's
about being a woman who takes charge of her life and figuring
out what she wants and how to get it. I have more morals than
Liza does, but in real life, I certainly am going after things
that I want. I love being in my 30s going into my 40s, because
you get so much more of a sense of your real self and being
less influenced by other people and what they think. There is a
freedom in that.
In closing, what can we tease is coming up for Liza?
She is scheming. She really wants to get her family back. She
is doing it for the right reason, but the way she is going
about it is wrong. We don't know what her story line is really
going to be with getting payback on Adam yet, but I think there
is a revenge element to that.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports Gay Athletes Hop Aboard the Condom Mobile May 23 2013 7:15 PM