BY Michael Fairman
April 20 2009 11:00 PM ET
Which guy do you think has the best sense of humor, thus
Thorsten Kaye is pretty frickin' funny, and he has a dry sense
of humor. And he has been the one I have been around the most
right now. I think Ricky has a wonderful sense of humor
Why do you think the gay audience has responded to you in
your various roles?
I think nobody wants to see someone get run over. They want to
see people take their power back and strive to be the best they
can be, and not let people walk all over them, but I think
that's true for all people.
How much of Jamie is Liza?
The similarities are: I am certainly coming into my own sense
of self and power and knowing how to get what I want. It's
about being a woman who takes charge of her life and figuring
out what she wants and how to get it. I have more morals than
Liza does, but in real life, I certainly am going after things
that I want. I love being in my 30s going into my 40s, because
you get so much more of a sense of your real self and being
less influenced by other people and what they think. There is a
freedom in that.
In closing, what can we tease is coming up for Liza?
She is scheming. She really wants to get her family back. She
is doing it for the right reason, but the way she is going
about it is wrong. We don't know what her story line is really
going to be with getting payback on Adam yet, but I think there
is a revenge element to that.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation
- The Financial Effects of DOMA: Newlywed Financial Decisions
- Women WATCH: Behold! Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Are Back in First Golden Globes Promo 6 min ago
- Latest News India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban 59 min 47 sec ago
- Entertainment News Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream 1 hour 3 min ago
- Media Edie Windsor is No. 3 on Time's Person of Year Shortlist 2 hours 23 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM