Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
"I'm the first Northwest queen to ever go on Drag Race. The drag scene there is very performance art heavy and theatrical. I represent the Northwest’s unique flavor. I'm extremely theatrical. I'm always playing a kooky character of some sort."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate