Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
"I'm the first Northwest queen to ever go on Drag Race. The drag scene there is very performance art heavy and theatrical. I represent the Northwest’s unique flavor. I'm extremely theatrical. I'm always playing a kooky character of some sort."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman