Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
"I'm the first Northwest queen to ever go on Drag Race. The drag scene there is very performance art heavy and theatrical. I represent the Northwest’s unique flavor. I'm extremely theatrical. I'm always playing a kooky character of some sort."
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists