WATCH: 10 Here TV Shows That Changed Our View of LGBT Life
BY Daniel Villarreal
May 09 2013 2:30 PM ET
2. She's Living for This!
Yes, it's fun to watch drag queens compete and lip-synch for their lives. But it's even more fun watching them work together to put on hilarious comedy sketches, musical performances, and celebrity interviews.
New York drag sensation Sherry Vine brings her own off-kilter sense of comedy to the variety showcase in She's Living for This! (now in its second season) with sketches about drag zombies, a 76-year-old pregnant trailer park resident, and two catty airline workers serving up some serious shade. Check out the sketch below:
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 2 hours 19 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 2 hours 24 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2 hours 33 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2 hours 37 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 2 hours 38 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 2 hours 47 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 2 hours 51 min ago