WATCH: 10 Here TV Shows That Changed Our View of LGBT Life
BY Daniel Villarreal
May 09 2013 3:30 PM ET
2. She's Living for This!
Yes, it's fun to watch drag queens compete and lip-synch for their lives. But it's even more fun watching them work together to put on hilarious comedy sketches, musical performances, and celebrity interviews.
New York drag sensation Sherry Vine brings her own off-kilter sense of comedy to the variety showcase in She's Living for This! (now in its second season) with sketches about drag zombies, a 76-year-old pregnant trailer park resident, and two catty airline workers serving up some serious shade. Check out the sketch below:
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana