WATCH: 10 Here TV Shows That Changed Our View of LGBT Life
BY Daniel Villarreal
May 09 2013 3:30 PM ET
2. She's Living for This!
Yes, it's fun to watch drag queens compete and lip-synch for their lives. But it's even more fun watching them work together to put on hilarious comedy sketches, musical performances, and celebrity interviews.
New York drag sensation Sherry Vine brings her own off-kilter sense of comedy to the variety showcase in She's Living for This! (now in its second season) with sketches about drag zombies, a 76-year-old pregnant trailer park resident, and two catty airline workers serving up some serious shade. Check out the sketch below:
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP